CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Too little...too late!

No pictures this post  our computer is not acting the way it should so Jeff is taking it to work to have it "jump started"...no idea what that means but it sounds exciting..hmmmm. I shouldn't complain because if it weren't for his brains we would be paying ridiculously huge amounts of money to fix it soooooooo.....

The past month has been crazy so I thought I'd sum it all up for you starting with July 13th....

July 13-20th
  • WE WENT TO DISNEYLAND!!! It was a blast and I wish I had pictures to post because we tried out some new things while we were there. Dylan got to ride everything except 2 rides...he loved space mountain! We also had the chance to ride on the original Star Tours ride before it closed down until next year when they unveil a whole new Star Tours...the boys and Jeff are excited but it's also sad at the same time. I'm just glad all our boys had the chance to ride it before it went away!
July 26th
  • Dylans 4th Birthday!
July 29th
  • Trevors 9th Birthday!
July 31st
  • Dylans Birthday Party! It was a success and I think the kids had a lot of fun. Dylan wanted everything Toy Story and myself and all of his friends delivered to say the least!
  • To all of you that came THANK YOU! Sorry thank you cards didn't make it....is there such a thing as belated thank you cards??!
  • We got him the TV game from the Disneyland ride Toy Story Mania and HE LOVES IT!
August 3rd
  • Decided that a traditional school was a best fit for Trevor....signed him up for one...decided AJ needed it too so signed them both up for Legacy...decided I need to let go and let my oldest get older as much as I hate it and removed them from Legacy...kept Trevor in Combs Traditional Academy



  • Missed meet the teacher night at the Middle School because of the whole fiasco
August 5th
  • Trevors meet the teacher night....he asked me later which school was stricter because he suddenly realized that his teacher....who is very nice....means business!
August 6th
  • A creative energy took over my body and I've been going crazy since! This day I decided to paint Dylans room..kind of a "your a big boy now going to preschool soon and for that I'm doing this" kind of thing...we decided on orange...he wanted red..red is angry says Cami Dean...I don't want an angry Dylan so we decided on a color in the red family as Dylan puts it.
August 9th
  • School started!! It seriously couldn't have come soon enough....it was definitely time and so far the boys are both loving their schools and after all that I ran around doing I think we made the right choice for our family
  • Started walking/jogging 3 miles a day. I was running 2 a day at night but now that I've re-experienced mornings I LOVE it! I walk Trevor to school and then jog part way back...why part way back and not all the way back...because I HATE RUNNING UP HILL and that's what I got myself into.
August 10th
  • My baby started preschool...I'm lonely but I get so much done in those 4 hours a week and yes I cried and yes I had full blown anxiety and will admit I tried to subconsciencly talk Dylan out of it....I'm so happy I didn't and he loves it and now I love it and would have regretted backing out...when do they get so big I seriously can't handle it!
August 11th
  • Scentsy Par-Tay! I have some seriously amazing friends and I loved hanging out with them all at my house....we need to do that more often!
  • I made a weird dip I will never make again! Jalapeno chutney....ewwwww..mint, cilantro, basil and jalapeno don't mix in my opinion.
August 12th
  • Jeff's project got extended AGAIN!!! YUCK yuck yuck! But I'm so proud of him and all that he is doing for his family. He sacrifices so much and just keeps truckin through it...he amazes me! And it's only one more month right??! I've said that so many times it's ridiculous....
  • Painted my downstairs bathroom finally..light blue..kind of a nature theme..Cami Dean cut out some bare vinyl trees that I love!
  • Went right on to a bookshelf project and took a old bookshelf..painted it ivory, stenciled for the first time EVER on some 50's-ish birds and branches to go with my 50's inspired and colored loft/office...I think it was successful!
  • Went to a Relief Society activity and made the cutest journal thanks to Jessica Alvey...it was good to get out of the house and away from my disaster of a house thanks to my "projects"
  • Oh and I went to the store without any children for the first time in FOREVER since Dylan was in school and it was AWESOME!
August 13th
  • Finished bookshelf
  • Kids finished first week of school
  • Learned how to pin and cut out a pattern for a apron thanks to Shelley Blair! This was so exciting for me because I have been wanting to learn how to sew for so long and although I haven't gotten to the actual sewing part just defeating the pattern was huge!
  • I hit my 40lb mark! I have now lost 40 pounds..I feel great and am so excited for myself!
So that's about it...busy for us maybe not too exciting for you but we are loving life!

2 comments:

The Arizona Blake Family said...

um...you sound like a very busy lady! Isn't it fun to have all your kids in school? I'm loving it too! We need to get together soon!

Anonymous said...

you are one busy woman!!! Congrats on the 40lbs, you are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!!!