I LOVE cooking. It relaxes me, clears my head, motivates me, inspires me, sparks my creative side AND the plus side it's usually quite delish.
Since I'm not feeling well I decided to make dinner ahead of time in case my energy gets lost in the day. While I was at it I made a dessert which always makes me happy because I love to hear the "oooh"s and "ahhh"s and "this is yummy"s from something new I create or recreated from something I thought needed a twist.
Today on the menu
Chicken Tortilla Casserole (literally 6 ingredients)
AND
Rocky Road Brownie Bars
Wish there was smell-o-monitor; my house smells AMAZING!
Let me know if you would like recipes too they are super easy and almost everything is already in your pantry which is always a plus



1 comment:
Please please please I need recipes:) Looks so good
Post a Comment