Trevor and I went on a much needed just us date today and we had a ton of fun!
First we went to lunch at Johnny Rocketts and drank milkshakes (well Trevor did), ate off the ADULT menu and watched the waiters dance to some classic Sock Hop music. Trevor couldn't believe they had Juke Boxes at the tables and it only cost $.05 a song!!!
We had a chance to talk just him and I and he had the chance to have all the attention on HIM!
After we ate we walked around the San Tan Mall and he bought a few things he insisted he NEEDED...a pair of shoes being one of them so he wasn't completely spoiled.
We had a ton of fun...I remember when I was little and my mom would take me to a restaraunt where we are from called Mr. Bills that had the same theme as Johnny Rocketts and I loved it!
It was neat to be able to take Trevor to a place like I used to go as a kid. And just like when I was a little girl I enjoyed myself a Chocolate Coke (diet this time around)!
I can't wait for next weeks date with AJ..he's already started planning it and it looks like we will be having Mexican!




No comments:
Post a Comment