I mean what did you expect????
How long did you think we were going to wait........
We finally have added a new addition to our family......
PLEASE WELCOME.......
TOTO!!!!!!
Caesar is getting used to him..... although he doesn't like it when the boys come home and TOTO is excited to see them and they are excited to see him and because he's new they don't quite give Caesar the attention he's used to ~ he'll get used to him though he's already making sure Toto has come in before he comes in the house.
Dylan loves the little guy ~ he's actually the one who named him TOTO. I think it fits.
So the story behind our newest addition.... We rescued this little guy from the heat after finding him covered in dirt and tiny rocks glued to his knotted dirty hair. We figure he either travelled a very long distance or was badly abused where he came from. We have attempted to find his owners but with no luck and I must say I feel a bit relieved with the condition we found him in.
So that's our BIG news.....
WHAT???
You didn't think I was PREGNANT did you???



No comments:
Post a Comment