CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

We love to see the Temple......



We love going to the Temple ~ especially for the Easter Pageant! It was so beautiful and really brings a truth to your Testimony (at least mine it does). I feel so grateful that we get to see this wonderful presentation of Christ's life and hopefully everyone that has a chance sees it at least once in their lives. Last year was our first time and we ended up going twice we loved it so much. This year we're going twice again so that all of our family has a chance to see it.

My favorite part and I haven't figured out why yet is the scene when John the Baptist Baptizes Jesus and the woman. Maybe because it has only been a year since my experience of being baptized but I really love it! Everything about the whole show is great and each part of the story touches me in different ways. Our boys really love it too and they especially love having their pictures taken with the actors!

No comments: