Sorry the Pictures from the Pageant are so dark. I used my camera on my cell phone and I obviously didn't plan ahead for when it gets dark. We hope you enjoy what you can see!
jen, i didnt get your last comment. i went thru all my comments and didnt see yours. whats this "buddies" business about? is it what i think it is? i sure hope so! it was our anniversary last weekend and scott took me away for the weekend to celebrate. thats why we missed church. we will for sure be there this week though! sad news in nursery.......
Welcome to the next 365 days of my life. This is my journey in weightloss, as a mother, wife and how I'm going to keep it together as best I can while facing struggles and meeting goals. This is my time...join me!
1 comment:
jen, i didnt get your last comment. i went thru all my comments and didnt see yours. whats this "buddies" business about? is it what i think it is? i sure hope so! it was our anniversary last weekend and scott took me away for the weekend to celebrate. thats why we missed church. we will for sure be there this week though! sad news in nursery.......
Post a Comment