Last night we saw Flogging Molly at the Tempe Beach Park and they were AMAZING!!!
I pretty much say that about every concert we go to but I LOVE music SOOOoooo much and the experience of watching it live is the best feeling in the world...for me at least!
We were pretty close but Jeff wanted to stay on the edge because it was a rowdy crowd....I kept scooting a little closer to the stage as the night went on....then he would reel me back in.
I'm a bit of a wild child ;o)
It was so great to go out with Jeff for a evening after feeling a bit lonely watching him leave for work day after day and coming home after the kids go to bed 7 days a week....I can't wait for this project to get done but it sounds like more time away is in the future so I take what I can get when I can get it right now and this was definitely a PERFECT NIGHT WITH THE PERFECT GUY!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment