So Dylan is in a big boy bed now (he actually has been since we moved into our house). We first tried the transitional bed that transformed from his crib while we were in our old house but the head and foot board were tall and it freaked him out..... so we went and got him his own big boy bed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse bedding so that he knew it was his and only his.
So every night he has gone to bed so well without a tear and everynight we hear him playing and laughing and having a great time but of course we never know what it is he's doing thats so funny because we are too afraid to open the door because we don't know how he would react to us coming in after putting him to bed.
Well I got the guts the other night to go in and see what it was exactly he does once he's in bed and this is what I saw.....
- He was wearing pajamas before he went to bed
- His head was on his pillow
- He was cozily tucked in
- His friends weren't taking over his bed
Why so many friends you may ask - well I have tried in many different ways to eliminate the friends but some how and I don't know how he actually knows who is missing out of all of those friends he has in his bed and he will search his whole room in a panic looking for anyone missing!
I guess as long as he sleeps right?!
AND WHO COULD RESIST THOSE PUPPY DOG EYES!


1 comment:
He is too cute!
Post a Comment