CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Busy busy busy...

We have been so busy this past month I feel like there is so much I need to put on here and I never have the second to do it. As many of you know we are moving! Well we actually already have just not to the final house. What some don't know is that it's a different house than we had first said due to some unforeseen circumstances. But like always when one thing falls through it seems to be for a reason because we found the best house perfect for the STOUTS! It's in Pecan Creek South which for those of you who don't know it is the new subdivision named after our old subdivision. We move in this weekend which is very exciting and if you asked the boys the best part is that they all get their own rooms! We will post pictures and more info once we are moved in.....



I wanted to spotlight AJ also because for the past month he has been working very hard on his first book report and this past Friday was his presentation. He did such a great job and we are so proud of what he learned and created for this project. He got a B BUT only because I requested a second copy of his directions because I accidentally threw away the originals and apparently the parents actions effect the children's grades too so he would have gotten an A if it wasn't for me.... I felt so bad when I saw that and in case AJ reads this he still gets the money for an A grade for this one :-) He created a movie poster by designing graphics on Fireworks on the computer and wrote a review of the "movie"/book. He has such a talented imagination and everyone was quite impressed by what he created!



1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I wanted to see a pic of the house!!

great job AJ! The poster looks fantastic! And jen what's up with loosing his paper??!! JK. You are an awesome Mom!