CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Boys

Today they boys and I were hanging out relaxing before I had to go to work and it was probably the calmest time in a long time....much to cherish I must say!!!
My little bookworm....he was reading his brothers book - he tried to start where AJ was and AJ had to explain to him that it was cheating not reading from the beginning. LOL
Biggest Bro & Littlest Bro
I feel so lucky to be the mom of these 3 crazy boys. They make life so interesting and are always keeping me on my toes. I'm so proud of the way they are becoming young men (at least the 2 older ones - Dyl has awhile before I can say that) they are so smart, kind and caring and are always here for me and eachother. I couldn't ask for 3 better men to have in my life.
I LOVE YOU AJ, TREVOR & DYLAN

No comments: